Based in our office in central London, we’re fortunate to work with some of the brightest and best in the streaming industry. Being a Gecko means getting involved with a diverse, challenging and interesting range of projects working with some of the biggest brands and agencies around the world. We’re a dedicated bunch but that doesn’t mean we don’t also like to have fun!
If you have experience in the streaming/webcasting or adjacent industries then you may want to consider joining our team.
If you are technical, an account manager or business development expert and are UK based, then send your CV, covering letter and salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject CV.
We are currently looking for the following new members of staff:
Live Webcast Project Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working from stylish new offices near Old Street this position would suit a confident and capable individual, with at least three years’ experience.
You will be looking to develop your career with new challenges by joining a growing agency leading its field, whilst being a key member of a dynamic and committed team.
You will be reporting to the Senior Project Manager / Team Leader and working as part of the webcasting and project team.
To fulfil the role the successful candidate will need to be an ‘organised juggler’. You will be addicted to those live ‘butterflies’ and be at ease at managing multiple live projects and productions with tight time-frames.
You will also bring experience of live production management to the team, and liaise with internal teams and 3rd parties to be ultimately responsible for successful webcast delivery.
This role’s responsibilities include:
- Providing project management for live events and projects. Taking responsibility for the delivery of the project throughout its life and handing back to the account team post project.
- Managing the internal personnel and external supplier resourcing for projects.
- Being responsible for the project documentation, using project management tools and shared resources.
- Ensuring projects are delivered to scope, and where scope drifts communicating back to the account team thus adhering to our ISO quality improvement methodology.
- On-site production recces
- Configuration and testing of webcast pages
- Coordination and delivery of on-site rehearsals
- In house monitoring of webcast rehearsals and live events
- Preparation and management of live and on-demand content for webcasts
- Manage all technical aspects of live webcasting, on-demand streaming and download delivery from account setup to delivery of statistics.
The ideal candidate will preferably be a graduate (or similar qualification), and have at least three years’ experience as a Production Manager working on live productions. Webcasting experience would be an advantage.
Key Skills & Knowledge:
- Have an understanding of online video and how it works
- Have a strong understanding of video production
- Be able to effectively manage their own time and priorities
- Have an excellent phone manner, good communication skills both verbal and written and be punctual
- Have at least 3 years’ experience as a live production manager
- Be computer literate
- Show initiative and have a positive, “can do” attitude
- Be proactive and work together with management to continually improve our processes, help us innovate and increase customer success.
- Location: This position is based close to Old Street station with occasional UK and international travel.
- Hours: There may be some unsociable working hours as is the nature of supporting international brands and live events.
Please click the ‘apply’ button to send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Please note, you must already have existing eligibility to work in the UK.
Groovy Gecko is an equal opportunities employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE. AGENCY CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE TREATED AS SPAM.