About The Role
Salary : £27,000-£30,000 depending on experience + Discretionary Bonus + Phone subsidy
Location : Central London
Groovy Gecko, established in 1999, is one of the pioneers and award-winning suppliers of live and on-demand streaming media services in the UK and Europe working with over 350 clients around the world. Clients include BP, O2, Nike, AKQA, ARUP, Kaplan, Next, Facebook, NSPPC, Cancer Research, Twitch, UK Parliament and Warner Brothers.
Groovy Gecko is known throughout the industry as a preferred employer with low staff turnover. This reflects an approach which is about finding the right people to join a truly different company. Our employees are exceptional at what they do and live by our corporate and personal values of being fair, honest, open, professional, and reliable.
Working from offices near Old Street this position would suit a confident and capable individual with a degree (or equivalent) in Marketing and at least two year’s experience in a similar role looking to develop their career with new challenges by joining a growing and dynamic agency leading its field.
Reporting to the Business Development Director and working closely with the sales and PR teams, the successful candidate will be good at managing multiple streams of work including campaign and event management.
This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to have a great deal of autonomy when developing campaigns and being creative while helping to drive sales.
This role’s responsibilities include:
– Development of marketing plans for various new and existing products.
– Management and development of marketing campaigns. This entails taking full responsibility for the delivery of the campaign including developing concepts, writing copy and creating engaging content.
– Managing the internal and external resources for all activity including external PR resources and external suppliers.
– Managing social accounts with the help of the PR and Sales teams.
– Managing inbound opportunities created by campaigns and ensuring data is managed within internal systems.
– Attending sales meeting with members of the sales team and managing suitable follow ups.
Key Skills & Knowledge
- At least two years’ experience in a marketing role.
An understanding of digital, online video, webcasting and ideally social streaming.
A degree in Marketing or similar discipline.
Be able to effectively manage their own time and priorities.
An excellent phone manner, and good verbal and written communication skills.
Be proactive and work together with management to achieve and exceed expectations.
Show initiative and have a positive, “can do” attitude.
You must already have existing eligibility to work in the UK
Groovy Gecko is an equal opportunities employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE – agency correspondence will be treated as spam and a contradiction to GDPR law.