At Groovy Gecko, we understand that the events industry is constantly evolving, especially in light of recent global events. That’s why we’re excited to offer our Venue Connect initiative to connect your venues with our clients, creating strong partnerships that produce the best possible results.
What is Venue Connect?
Venue Connect is a partnership initiative that connects our clients with venues across the UK and beyond. As a leader in live streaming and production services, we’ve developed close relationships with hundreds of venues globally over our 22-year history, meaning we’re uniquely placed and trusted to make venue recommendations to our clients coming to us with live streaming, production, and venue sourcing requirements.
How does the partner program work?
Venue Connect is all about connecting with Groovy Gecko, identifying and vetting venues, and ensuring they are fully equipped to provide high-quality production and live streaming services with stable bandwidth. Unlike other providers, we don’t take an exclusive approach. We recommend venues that already have existing relationships with suppliers or in-house capabilities, in addition to offering our own services. With our platforms, venues can run their own client events with minimal involvement from Groovy Gecko, either with a self-service solution or by equipping them with the necessary tools to do it themselves. We offer highly competitive rates to help drive profits for our venue partners.
What are the benefits to me as a venue?
- Drive additional revenue and profitability.
- Flexibility to integrate with any existing tech (e.g., in-house AV systems).
- Solidify and simplify production services offered at your venue.
- Increase your sales teams’ technical skills.
- Align with an ISO9001 quality and ISO27001 security partner.
- Offer best-in-class, award-winning platforms and services to your clients.
- Provide high-end, interactive platforms and services.
- Flexibility to cater to every type of event (from company results presentations to awards ceremonies).
- Differentiate yourself in a crowded marketplace.
How can we become a webcast and production-ready venue?
Becoming production-ready with Groovy Gecko is easy and straightforward. All the elements that make production successful can be brought to your venue if you don’t already have them in place. We’ll work flexibly with your existing suppliers and integrate into any existing tech, such as your in-house AV systems. We’re sensitive to the need to minimise load-in impact, which is why we’ve created compact production packs that take up minimal space, meaning minimal disruption. Most importantly, if you do not have a dedicated, secure, and stable bandwidth for a live webcast, we’ll bring it with us!
In summary, we can offer:
- A listing on our Venue Connect database.
- Full or part production services – from filming to streaming, to platform delivery.
- Integration into any existing AV systems.
- Virtual, hybrid, and onsite events.
- Bandwidth/additional bandwidth/stable bandwidth for live events via LiveU.
- Options to leave encoders onsite permanently.
- Remote production where the cameras and encoders remain at the venue and are controlled offsite.
- Opportunity to team up with other Venue Connect members to provide multi-location events.
- Substantial partnership discounts on products and services.
- Commission on referrals.
- Becoming part of the “works with GG” wider program – like a Blue Peter badge but better.
How to join the Venue Connect Initiative?
To learn more and register your interest, simply use the contact form below or drop us an email at email@example.com. We can’t wait to partner with you!