People often ask us where the name Groovy Gecko came from and what makes us different. There are very long and ridiculous stories we could tell you about the name, but when it comes to what makes us different we like to think there are a number of things that make us more than just another streaming company:
- Despite their stunning youthful looks the directors of the company have over 50 years of streaming experience between the three of them.
- We genuinely consider honesty a core value and that means being honest about the risks involved in your project, honest about the number of people who may or may not watch and honest about our technical director’s extensive range of black t-shirts.
- We want to be enjoyable to work with and that means making things easy for you and that is why we believe we have so many clients who have been with us for over 7 years.
- We actually try to keep things simple. We won’t blind you with science but explain our solutions in as much or as little detail as you need.
- We have a technical team comprised mainly of people called Jo(h)n. A word of advice when talking to a Jon or John always ask for a surname.
- We believe offering free technical advice helps us build a stronger relationship with you. That means sometimes we may speak to you for weeks helping you puzzle out a solution to your problem before you officially sign a contract with us. But that is fine by us as it means you get the right solution and we think our clients are worth it.
- We like to be ahead of the game, so if you have an idea based on a new bit of tech then we like to think we have probably heard of it and assessed it so we can give you some practical answers.
- We are always up for a technical challenge, be that streaming from the middle of an African game reserve or streaming to multiple media partners all with different requirements. We are happiest when a client comes to us with a crazy idea which we have to create a solution for.
Our name is well known within the industry and once people have met us they rarely forget us. We like to think the quality of our client list and the relationships we have with them speaks for themselves.